Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Eone Bradley Watch, no doubt a special model

The Eone Bradley timepiece is affordable, comfortable, looks boldly refreshing – and is overall a watch that I was excited to review the moment I first saw it earlier this year when meeting with the brand at the Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair 2015.

While I tend to be glued to my cell phone when commuting on public transport, in case in some miraculous way I find a few minutes to spare, I do tend to find myself playing around by letting the minute indicator ball free and just toying around with it until it's picked up by the invisible magnet inside the case. Also, and not unsurprisingly, the Bradley works well when you want to be able to tell the time without being caught looking at your watch, a functionality that may come handy from time to time.

audemars piguet royal oak chronograph replica watches for sale Online,including Audemars Piguet,Patek Philippe, and other best watch replica in our store is your best choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment